CNBLUE, Come Back with Trendy Pop Rock Track, “Cinderella!”
“CNBLUE’s” Present and Future - The 2nd Full Length Album “2gether”
After one year and seven months, CNBLUE (Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Jung Shin), comes back with their new album titled, “2gether.”
The album title, “2gether,” combines the number “2,” which stands for their second album and the word “together,” revealing the hope that listeners can enjoy CNBLUE’s music together. The title track, “Cinderella,” composed by front man Jung Yong Hwa, stands out with its danceable pop rock identity, which is garnished with an electronic taste. The track also translates the classic story of Cinderella into a new trendy song, giving listeners another “fun” point to enjoy.
Along with the title track, “Hide and Seek,” “Rollercoaster,” “Domino,” “Hero,” “Drunken Night,” etc. are also work created by members Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Jong Hyun, adding onto the upgraded maturity and emotional aspect of the album.
CNBLUE, now entering their sixth year together as a band, has shown many different sides of their music. From dynamic modern rock (I’m Sorry) to emotional Brit Rock (Can’t Stop), their musical spectrum has continually grown. Now through this album, filled with trendy sound and catchy melodies, the band is out to capture the hearts of the listeners once more.
: Signed CNBLUE 2nd Regular Album '2GETHER' (Ver. A) (Random member signed) ($20.99)
: 160mm x 220mm (Hard cover 68p)
Mini photo card (110mm x 155mm) (1 of 4 types randomly sent)
Large photo card (50mm x 90mm) (1 of 4 types randomly sent)
- Status 1: Processing - Payment completed, Preparing items.
- Status 2: Prepared - Items on standby for shipping.
- Status 3: Complete - Shipped to customer's address. Tracking available
Where to check the order information?
- [Processing] and [Complete] : [My Account] - [My Orders] - Corresponding Order
- [Prepared] : Product detail page
※ Prepared status items will not appear in My Orders, you must check each item on detail page.
Details: Mwave shop Shipping Guide
1) Free shipping
- If your order is above $29.99, shipping is free
- This does not include the $2.99 Tracking fee
- Shipping and tracking is free for residents living in Korea
2) Combined shipping
- If you have many items in your Cart, the items will be shipped after all of the items have been prepared.
3) Shipping Schedule
- MEET&GREET items: When the broadcast is over, the artist will sign the amount ordered. Once all of the items are signed, delivery will begin.
- Please refer to the 'Shipping Schedule' notice.
Cancellations and Refunds
Details : Mwave shop Policy Guide
1) Processing (Payment completed. Preparing items) status
- The cancellation policy varies depending on the type of item
- If it is not a MEET&GREET item: Within 24 hours of transaction, request to cancel an order by going to My Account - Help Desk with the Order Number
- If it is a MEET&GREET item: You have until 30 minutes before the live broadcast to request to cancel an order by going to [My Account] - [Help Desk] with the Order Number
- Other rules: You may not cancel an order for a MEET&GREET item once the live broadcast begins: This is in order to prevent cancellations after the artist has read a message.
2) Prepared (On standby for shipping) status
- The item is ready to ship, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If the customer insists on canceling, after the customer pays a $3 fee per item, the customer will be refunded the remaining sum.
- The imposed fee includes the cost of packaging materials, shipping, storing and packaging services
3) Complete (Shipping) status
- The item has already shipped, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If more than 3 months have passed, and you still have not received the item and it can't be traced, go to My Account - Help Desk and leave your inquiry. You may receive a refund after discussion.
4) Complete (After receipt of item) status
- If the item is defective (missing components, missing autograph, damaged item), you may receive a refund. However, you may not exhange/return an item due to a change of heart.
- Within 3 days, go to My Account - Help Desk and request a refund with a photo of the entire box and the item
- Mwave will bear the cost of Paypal's remittance fee
- Exceptions to the rule: If a photo is not included or the request is made after 3 days, it is not refundable.
- Because customs policies vary by country, the customer must pay the applicable tax
- Mwave does not bear the tax.