: Signed KARD 1st Mini Album 'HOLA HOLA' (Signed A Random
: KARD 1st Mini Album 'HOLA HOLA'
Aug 21 6 PM(KST)
: Signed 'KARD' Polaroid' to 4 Customers (Random Draw)
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT MEET&GREET PRODUCT
Electronic Commerce Product Info Notification
: KARD 1st Mini Album 'HOLA HOLA'/L100005364
Any related data if the product has been approved/certified by laws
Country of manufacture / origin
: Republic of Korea (Korea,
Manufacturer, including importer in the case of imported goods
Contact info for AS or customer service
: Mwave Shop help desk /
Mwave help desk
- Status 1: Processing - Payment completed, Preparing items.
- Status 2: Prepared - Items on standby for shipping.
- Status 3: Complete - Shipped to customer's address. Tracking available
Where to check the order information?
- [Processing] and [Complete] : [My Account] - [My Orders] - Corresponding Order
- [Prepared] : Product detail page
※ Prepared status items will not appear in My Orders, you must check each item on detail page.
Details: Mwave shop Shipping Guide
1) Free shipping
- Shipping and tracking is free for residents living in Korea
2) Combined shipping
- If you have many items in your Cart, the items will be shipped after all of the items have been prepared.
3) Shipping Schedule
- MEET&GREET items: When the broadcast is over, the artist will sign the amount ordered. Once all of the items are signed, delivery will begin.
- Please refer to the 'Shipping Schedule' notice.
Cancellations and Refunds
Details : Mwave shop Policy Guide
1) Processing (Payment completed. Preparing items) status
- The cancellation policy varies depending on the type of item
- If it is not a MEET&GREET item: Within 24 hours of transaction, request to cancel an order by going to My Account - Help Desk with the Order Number
- If it is a MEET&GREET item: You have until 30 minutes before the live broadcast to request to cancel an order by going to [My Account] - [Help Desk] with the Order Number
- Other rules: You may not cancel an order for a MEET&GREET item once the live broadcast begins: This is in order to prevent cancellations after the artist has read a message.
2) Prepared (On standby for shipping) status
- The item is ready to ship, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If the customer insists on canceling, after the customer pays a $3 fee per item, the customer will be refunded the remaining sum.
- The imposed fee includes the cost of packaging materials, shipping, storing and packaging services
3) Complete (Shipping) status
- The item has already shipped, so the order may not be canceled.
- Exceptions to the rule: If more than 3 months have passed, and you still have not received the item and it can't be traced, go to My Account - Help Desk and leave your inquiry. You may receive a refund after discussion.
4) Complete (After receipt of item) status
- If the item is defective (missing components, missing autograph, damaged item), you may receive a refund. However, you may not exhange/return an item due to a change of heart.
- Within 3 days, go to My Account - Help Desk and request a refund with a photo of the entire box and the item
- Mwave will bear the cost of Paypal's remittance fee
- Exceptions to the rule: If a photo is not included or the request is made after 3 days, it is not refundable.
- Because customs policies vary by country, the customer must pay the applicable tax
- Mwave does not bear the tax.