Mwave shop Policy Guide
Date implemented: 2017.4.21
- 1) You must register using your email address in
order to make purchases on Mwave or Mwave shop
- - CJ ONE members and members who register using Facebook or
Twitter may not make purchases
- 2) After registering, in order to make a purchase,
a one-time user authentication is required for members residing in
- - When making a payment, users will be prompted to to
authenticate themselves through the NICE Info system.
- 1) How to place an order
- - Add the product you want to purchase to Cart, Enter your
address and Make payment
- - Payment methods: Choose from Paypal, Inipay
- - Currency: USD (The base currency is USD. If you make a
payment using a different currency, the amount will vary according to
the daily exchange rate
- 2) Order Confirmation
- - Status 1: Processing - Payment completed, Preparing items.
- - Status 2: Prepared - Items on standby for shipping.
- - Status 3: Complete - Shipped to customer's address.
- 3) Where to check the order information?
- - [Processing] and [Complete] : [My Account] - [My Orders]
- Corresponding Order
- - [Prepared] : Product detail page
- ※ Prepared status items will not appear in My Orders, you
must check each item on detail page.
- 4) Leave a message for MEET&GREET
- - You can leave a message for the artist per
MEET&GREET product purchased, and it will be reflected in the
mosaic page after you make the payment.
- - You may not edit the message once you submit it. If you
cancel the order, the message will disappear.
- 5) Group Orders
- - If you wish to order more than 300 items, please go to
[My Account] - [Help Desk] and leave your inquiry.
- 6) Amend Order
- - Changes to an order can only be made if the order status
is 'Processing.' If the order status is 'Prepared,' changes cannot be
- - Go to [My Account] - [Help Desk] and leave any inquiries
- 1) Shipping Costs
- - Please check this detail page. Shipping
- 2) Combined shipping
- - If you have many items in your Cart, the items will be
shipped after all of the items have been prepared.
- 3) Shipping Schedule
- - MEET&GREET items: When the broadcast is over, the
artist will sign the amount ordered. Once all of the items are signed,
delivery will begin.
- - For all other items, please refer to the 'Shipping
- 4) What is EMS?
- - EMS stands for Express Mail Service and is a special
delivery service for international customers provided by the post
Cancellations and Refunds
※ You may cancel an order or receive a refund
in Mwave shop, however, your order may not
be returned or exchanged. Please refer to the
Glossary of Terms below.
- Cancel: Canceling an order [Before delivery
- Refund: Refunding the price of an item once if
the item is defective [After receipt of item]
- Exchange: Exchanging an item received for a new
item because of a customer's change of heart [After receipt of item]
- Return: Sending an original item back to Mwave
shop in order to exchange for a new item [After receipt of item]
- 1) Cancellation and Refund Policy Based on Order
- ① Processing (Payment completed. Preparing items)
- - The cancellation policy varies depending on the type of
- - If it is not a MEET&GREET item: Within 24 hours
of transaction, request to cancel an order by going to My Account -
Help Desk with the Order Number
- - If it is a MEET&GREET item: You have until 30
minutes before the live broadcast to request to cancel an order by
going to [My Account] - [Help Desk] with the Order Number
- - Other rules: You may not cancel an order for a
MEET&GREET item once the live broadcast begins: This is in
order to prevent cancellations after the artist has read a message.
- ② Prepared (On standby for shipping) status
- - The item is ready to ship, so the order may not be
- - Exceptions to the rule: If the customer insists on
canceling, after the customer pays a $3 fee per item, the customer will
be refunded the remaining sum.
- - The imposed fee includes the cost of packaging materials,
shipping, storing and packaging services
- ③ Complete (Shipping) status
- - The item has already shipped, so the order may not be
- - Exceptions to the rule: If more than 3 months have
passed, and you still have not received the item and it can't be
traced, go to My Account - Help Desk and leave your inquiry. You may
receive a refund after discussion.
- ④ Complete (After receipt of item) status
- - If the item is defective (missing components, missing
autograph, damaged item), you may receive a refund. However, you may
not exhange/return an item due to a change of heart.
- - Within 3 days, go to My Account - Help Desk and request a
refund with a photo of the entire box and the item
- - Mwave will bear the cost of Paypal's remittance fee
- - Exceptions to the rule: If a photo is not included or the
request is made after 3 days, it is not refundable.
- 2) Amount refunded based on type of defect
- ① Missing components
- - Missing photo card: $2
- - Missing poster: $4
- - Missing autograph: $3
- - Depending on the product, the amount may vary by ± $1 ~
- ② Damaged item
- - Torn item / wet / scratched / wrinkled: $3
- - Depending on the product, the amount may vary by ± $1 ~ $2
- ※ The package or box may be slightly scratched or wrinkled
during the international shipping process. If this does not have a
major effect on the item's use, it is not refundable.
- 3) Customs
- - Because customs policies vary by country, the customer
must pay the applicable tax
- - Mwave does not bear the tax.
Agreement to Policy
- The customer must check 'Agree' to all of the above
conditions before making an order in order to make a purchase
- For other information, please contact Customer Center: [My
Account] - [Help Desk]
- CS Hours: 10:00~19:00 KST (except Sunday and Korean